Sep 1, 2010

Woah Nelly...

Okay... I've had time to sit, vent and reflect upon the events of today. I think my hormones might have had a surge or something because I went crazy for an hour there! God knows when this baby will come, and hopefully it'll come before my induction date. I think I just kinda freaked out because I felt trapped, like I had no choices or flexibility in when to have the baby. I want the baby to come on it's own and to set a date for it to come "no matter what" seemed kinda scary for me. Induction is scary to me, because it does lead to other interventions typically like epidurals and c-sections. However, maybe since I am SO ready to have the baby physically, if the baby hasn't come by then it'll be okay and just progress fast and there won't be need for other interventions.

I had a chance to talk with some good friends about it and talked with some family. Nine days might be long enough and I might be ready for the induction AND the baby will probably even come before then! :) I am just glad that so far the baby is well, I am doing great and there have been practically NO complications in this pregnancy! Praise God for that! After going through the miscarriage with the first baby, all I want is to have a healthy baby. No matter how I get to that result, having a healthy baby is what I desire! :)

I think I might try to figure out good ways of relaxing and taking it easy these next days before baby comes and really enjoy my time while I have it! :) Thanks for being patient with my rants and frustrations! I'm just a crazy pregnant women trying to figure out the impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment