Today we had to go to the hospital for the scheduled non-stress test. Eric went with me this time. I told him the room would have cable and a bathroom and well be a normal room. When we got there the hospital was SUPER busy. We had to wait 30 minutes for them to find a space for us. When we returned after 30 minutes, they still had no room but decided to have us go in the nursery. So here I was lying on a bed in the nursery with the probes on me and all the curtains were drawn. I am glad Eric went with me because there wasn't anything really to look at in there. He was interested in the data we were getting from the baby.
At first the baby was sleepy, so it wasn't really active. So they had me drink some juice to try to get the baby to be active. Although, as when I am home, I noticed when I started to feel like my bladder was full..the baby got really active. So they got some great data and said that the baby is doing great. :)
Tomorrow I go to check in with the doctor. On Monday I am scheduled to be induced if the baby hasn't come yet. I am hoping and praying the baby comes before then! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment