Sep 1, 2010

Trying to chill...

I think this whole talk of induction just got me going. Most doctor's don't even mention it to their patients until they are overdue. Then they talk of their options. My doc apparently is a planner, like me, and wants to get everything in a row. I don't think waiting two more days probably would make much of a difference in the end. I just wanted the freedom to have the choice to wait I guess. It's my body, it's my choice. If the baby was in danger, I would not wait!

Maybe I can just clear my head, take a bath and relax. I feel like driving far from here. Far from even thinking about this. I just need to trust in the Lord and wait and see. I think I get worked up so easily these days, especially when it's medically related. I guess I wanted my doc to give me a medical reason for wanting it done on that day. I didn't want to hear, oh it's only because I am in the office that day and it's more convenient for me. I've known several women who've gone closer to the 2 week mark and delivered naturally and fine. But it's okay... the 13th will probably be fine. I need to chill about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment