Sep 11, 2010

No baby yet...

After 24 hours of labor having dilated 7 cm and having sporadic contractions, for the health of my baby and me, my doctor decided I should go on pitocin. Because I'm exhausted and a little emotional I decided to get an epidural so I would be able to focus through the rest of the labor. We hope to have our little baby within the next few hours!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like very good choices on both yours and your doctor's parts. Hope it all goes quickly now! I can totally understand the feeling of realizing it has been 24 hours, yet no baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness lady, you're a trooper!! How in the world did you even find time to give an update?!?! You've got skills, hehe. Lots of love and prayers for you and your family. I can't wait to see your sweet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epidurals can be heavenly! :) Good luck! It shouldn't be long now! Still praying for you guys! Hang in there, you are a strong woman and have God on your side!

    ReplyDelete