So here we are....it's 9:46am. Around 9:15 or so my doc came and checked me and I am at 5cm dilated, fully effaced and the baby is in the +1 position. Yay! Which means they won't make me take pitocin or be on continuous monitoring, which is such a blessing! Praise God! The contractions have been bearable..... Eric's been a great help. :) I have had a considerable amount of back pain, but by the grace of God I'm breathing through it. It's amazing what you can do with the strength of faith in Christ.
My mom is hanging out with us and my dad is hanging out at the house. Hopefully we'll progress even more. I've had another bag of antibiotics and am scheduled to have another bag then. :)
Okay, that's my progress. I wish I could just be on facebook but at least this keeps everyone updated!
Way go to, Kristine! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13 - This verse was so helpful to me during labor. Praying for you. ~Joy
ReplyDeletePraying for you! You can do it!!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Kristine! =) Darling pictures of you and Eric! I am looking forward to seeing your bundle of joy! Wow, on the no pain meds as of yet! Good job! Prayers and Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteWheeeeeeeeeee!!!! (me, not you, of course...)
ReplyDelete;)