Let me tell you, it's been nice not having to be strapped to an IV or electronic monitoring. Soon when my nurse comes back from her break she'll monitor me a little more then let me labor in the tub. I am looking forward to that. I hear it's nice to have the warm water to soothe contractions. We'll see! These contractions sure are harder and more painful. My method of dealing with them is a mixture of prayer and singing hymns, well one hymn in general "All Creatures of our God and King". Like I said...it's by God's grace I've made it this far! Keep us in prayer I make it all the way!
Thank you for sharing sweet sister! God is getting you through this to see the biggest miracle of your life so far! :) Can't wait to see that sweet, sweet little face!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWon't be long now!!!!!!!! *wigglewiggle*
ReplyDeletePraying for you! For some reason, your blog updates don't come through for me on facebook, so I'm glad I just checked my blogs! I was actually thinking about you this morning as I drove to set up for September Celebration and was wondering if you were in labor since you didn't have a status update saying otherwise ;) Thought of texting you, but then figured, "hey, maybe this is the one morning she's actually able to sleep in!" ha... not so much sleeping happening on your part! Glad things are going well and you're able to be doing it without medication. Hopefully no new updates at this time means you're holding your precious baby, or at least pushing and pushing and pushing :)
ReplyDelete