When the times get tough... I pray and then I think to myself somehow these teenage moms and single moms and junkie moms and other moms babies thrive and survive. They make it past these crazy stages in the beginning with the baby crying and feeding and sleeping. That might sound horrible to some of you....I'd also like to add I think of the many women who've gone before me who are strong wonderful SAHM's in caring loving homes that have gotten through these stages too. Sometime it helps to think of that for hope, that this stage will pass and I'll miss it. I'll miss when she was so tiny I could use one arm to pick her up. I'll miss when my husband lays her on his chest at night sometimes to sleep. I'll miss a lot of things. So I gotta take the good with the bad....
Okay baby girl is waking up... gotta go...
No comments:
Post a Comment