Oct 4, 2010

Time Flies and possible privacy change...

I've debated about this and I am still debating about making this blog a private blog. Meaning, that only those that ask permission can view it and not everyone that wants to on a whim. I'd like to post more pictures of Jenna on here, but am weary to as I don't know who's reading it. As she gets older and we take more photos, this becomes a bigger issue.

What are your thoughts? If you are a reader/follower of this blog what do you think? If you'd like to be included in the inevitable change, please e-mail me your e-mail address at kristinereed@gmail.com. I'll try to include as many e-mails as I already have so people might not have to worry...but if you aren't included just e-mail me and we'll figure this thing out.

1 comment:

  1. Do you use the stats feature with blogger to track how many people are viewing your blog? That can give you an idea of whether or not lots of random strangers are viewing it, and even how many people are viewing it. If I suddenly saw a surge in my stats, like I did after posting things about cleft palate, then it shows that more strangers are looking. But then it died down again. Through another stat counter, I can view where my visitors are coming from (if they just visit my page without it linking from somewhere else, I know it's someone who knows our address, or I can see if it came from google, etc.), where the live or are logging on from, etc.
    Just a thought for something that might help you see whether or not you need to make it private.
    I'd want to be a follower still :)

    ReplyDelete