Knowing that we plan on having the baby in it's crib, we figured we needed a monitor. We went back and forth about a million times. I wanted to get a video monitor, but they cost so much! It was hard to justify a $100-$200 purchase for just a monitor. So I decided to go to Craigslist to see what they had. I saw several different monitors over the past few months. Lately I've realized just how close I am to having this baby and how we need to get a monitor ASAP. The other day I saw a video monitor out of Silverton for $40. There were no pictures. The person just said it had a tv monitor, audio monitor and video camera. I asked Eric about it and we decided to take the gamble and check it out.
I looked online for ideas of which monitor it could be that had three parts. There were some oldschool ones and new ones online. We went in person today and it looks great! They turned it on and it worked great too. Well as great as an analog camera can work. So we bought it. Here are pictures:
The Video Monitor
The Audio Monitor
The TV Monitor
This is what it is if we bought it brand new:
I think we got a pretty good deal only paying $40 for it. We figured it was a good gamble, we'll see how it works later on when the baby is here! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment