Amazing...simply amazing. I am two or so weeks late for my period. I decided to secretly buy a pregnancy test since Eric wanted me to wait another week or two. When I got home I decided to cook food and then go into the bathroom to take the tests.
I did what I needed to do and waited. To give you some background, I took a test (the more expensive digital one) in November when I was close to a month late. That one took a while to figure things out and of course it was negative. I was worried that this test would turn out the same way....Almost immediately it turned up POSITIVE!!!! I am pregnant!
I called Eric into the bathroom to look at the test. He was excited and we hugged. This pregnancy means so much more to us now that we lost our first baby. I called the doctor's office and they said since the doctor was busy all week I'd have to wait another week to see her on 01/21/2010 at 11:20am.
On that visit they are going to confirm the pregnancy. I am pretty nervous about this but definitely hopeful.
No comments:
Post a Comment