Today I had my first doctor's appointment for this pregnancy. My appointment was at 11:20am, but I had to wait around until 12:20pm until I could get a room cause the doctor was running late. I had to have gone to the bathroom three times in that hour.
The nurse came and got me and I did the whole pee in a cup thing so they could double-check that I was pregnant. Then I went into the room and waited. I read a magazine and waited some more. Finally the doc came in and said, "Congratulations you're pregnant!" I was so relieved! We talked about some details and decided to set a time for the next appointment and to get an ultrasound scheduled.
I am so excited and nervous, Eric is too. I think once we pass the first trimester we'll feel more comfortable and secure. This blog will be posted then too! :) We're excited about things to come.
At this stage in the game, I haven't had much or any morning sickness. Which has totally been a blessing. I've had some other symptoms, but it's been a much better pregnancy. NOTHING like the first, where I lost the baby. Praise God for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment