Jan 26, 2010

Oh the worries...

I am starting to get nervous/worried about the ultrasound. I am trying though to trust in the Lord that He has a plan for this and that by the grace of God, things will look fine on the ultrasound.

I've noticed the past couple of days I've been more emotional. Which could be a good sign. I've also been super tired, which could be good as well. It's just that the baby is going to only be 8 weeks and 2 days when I get the ultrasound. My last baby died at 8 weeks and 4 days. I just gotta hold on to the hope I have in Jesus and trust that this baby will be okay. We've told a few people so they can know to pray, because prayers are so important during this time.

My next doctor's appointment is the last week of february, in three weeks essentially. At that appointment I'll get to hear the heart beat and we'll go over lab results. I think I'll continue to be nervous until then. Because at 11 weeks there will be a significantly reduced chance of a miscarriage then. Praise the Lord!
We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment