Lately I feel like life has been one huge decision after another lately and the decisions have to be made fast. As a pregnant woman, let me just tell you, it wears me out! Lately I have had to be mom to my toddler, mom to the little one growing inside of me and be on-call for last minute document requirements for the house as well as try and figure out my daughter's schooling for next year. It's like I am working from home, and most times, that doesn't work for me!
I think I've decided to make this blog a more private one for family and friends to read. It just makes sense with all the personal pregnancy stuff and baby stuff I'll be posting on it. So I am working on changing the requirements for that very shortly.
Our new home looks like it's going to close soon, so I am very happy about that. It will be nice to have some stability after having nearly two years of uncertainty and instability in our living and working arrangements. We plan on living here a few years, getting involved in our church and continuing to seek God's will regarding how we're supposed to serve Him. We still feel very called to serve overseas, it's just the when part of that. Do we do something when the kids are older, or now or join a different organization entirely? It's really mind boggling and I am glad God has the answers, because I don't.
Tomorrow I have my 18 week doc appointment. I am hoping to ask her a bunch of questions and really get this VBAC or RCS thing figured out. I am also hoping to clear up the confusion on payment because there's no way I am paying for services before I have them. That's just dumb. (No offence to those who went along with their doc's practice and did prepay their deductible...I just don't feel comfortable doing that.)
Right now.. I am going to write some questions, get some lunch and change the privacy settings on this blog. :)
Laters-
Kristine
Someone required you to prepay a deductible?
ReplyDeleteYes, the office for some random reason wants to require us to prepay the deductible.
ReplyDelete