Feb 18, 2013

Dance Dance Dance!

Taking my little lady to dance with her new class today. She was taking tap/ballet from a different teacher who was great, but my little lady was having issues with the other kiddos. They were all older and more experienced than her so they looked down on her. One consistently said mean things to her, "I don't like her. Why is she here...etc." Plus the moms were kinda in their own mom clique already and didn't seem to have room to get to know me. So I figured it would be best for us to change classes.

Today, this morning, we're trying out the new class. I have high hopes. I guess the kids are closer to Jenna's age. It  meant changing costumes for her, but I kinda hated the costume before, so I really don't mind. The new costume is a bee with a stinger, which is pretty awesome!!! I know she'll have much fun in it. Okay, gotta get myself and the little lady ready to go soon. I'll try to post a picture when I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment