Some days the baby is super active and moving, other days the baby noticeably moves a few times here and there. I try not to take stock in "kick counts" and stuff like that because I know all babies are different and as are the woman's ability to feel those kicks/movements. Sometimes the baby has more room to move and you don't feel it as often. Other times the baby is crammed and you really feel the movement.
Pregnancy brings on hormones and emotions and anxiety. Because of my first pregnancy (where I lost the baby), I think I am on a higher alert regarding this baby. So I try to pay attention a little more to movements and the idea of the baby being at risk for any reason sometimes brings fears to my mind. All I want is a healthy baby, boy or girl and it'd be nice to carry to term. :) I praise God that I've made it this far and so far the doctor's visit show I am right on track with my lower weight gain and the baby seems to be doing well.
I continue to pray over this pregnancy and baby and would invite those of you who read this to pray over us too! Nothing could happen without God being involved in it, so I am blessed and thankful he's given me such a good pregnancy this time around. Hopefully as I continue to keep that in mind I can be peaceful and not worry about the pregnancy or baby! :)
Your concerns and worries will increase when baby comes out :) It's incredible how morbid being a mommy makes you! Now I'm worrying he's dead any time he's quiet for too long. In my mind, a car ride could be a good opportunity for him to stop breathing, after all, it's not like I can just check on him. Or nap time. Or while I'm doing dishes. Or... or... or. It'll only continue once she's out. (Just to be super depressing.)
ReplyDelete