Jun 18, 2010

Glucose Test and meeting the other doctor

Today I had an updated doctor's appointment and my Glucose Tolerance test.

I got there and was able to meet the other doctor in the practice. This is the doctor who would help me deliver if my doctor couldn't be there. I got my sugary drink from the nurse and had to gulp it down in five minutes. I had a lemon lime flavor that was syrupy but alright.

The other doctor came in and she was super nice! She measured me and it showed that I had grown a couple of cm above what's normal. She felt my belly some more at the tip top and felt the baby there then continued to feel down to the bottom and felt the baby there. She thinks I'll have a long baby. :) She took the baby's heart beat and it was something like 150bpm. She said everything is looking great!

Update: Turns out my levels were slightly elevated with the test so they are having me take the 3 hour test...so not looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment