
Today we had the close to 20 week ultrasound! I have to admit I was pretty nervous about this ultrasound, well maybe more anxious is like it. But everything went well!
We got there and I got on the table and the tech did her thing. We got to see a lot of images of the baby including the spine, legs, arms, head, brain, and a little of the heart. We couldn't get a really good image of the baby's gender, but the tech really thinks it's a girl. Her words were, "I'd bet money it's a girl..." So she seems pretty confident. :) We think it's a girl too. But because the baby was moving around so much she couldn't get good images of the heart. So the Tech wants us to come back in 2 weeks (April 30th) so she can get more pictures of the heart and so we can confirm the gender.
I don't like posting pictures of child parts online, so I decided to take the gender photo down. Gotta keep something for the parents eyes. :)


awwww sooo cute...I lost, I think I put down for a boy!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Thanks for sharing!! You and yours are in my prayers!
ReplyDelete