Apr 30, 2010

So I've decided....

That there are quite a few things out there that seem easy to make and would be cheaper to make rather than buying them. I am going to start a list on the right side of this blog of links to things I'd like to either 1) figure out how to make before September or 2) pay someone to make for me before September.

Here are a few of my ideas (click on the name for an example):

Hospital Maternity Gown so I can go to the hospital and be comfortable walking around in labor and after we have the baby there. :)

Baby Crocheted Brimmed Hat so the baby can both be warm and stylish.

Diaper Bag complete with changing pad in some cool pattern like this

Burp Cloths made out of flannel with fun patterns


I am sure there are other things I could figure out how to make, those are the main things for now. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment