Today we got a dryer to replace the one that we had that broke. We found this dryer on Craigslist for $25 and jumped at the chance to get it. Yes it's old, but it works! As we were moving it changed just jumped out of it like we were at Vegas, close to $4 in change to be exact including a $1 coin! So we really got it for $21! What a deal! I love getting deals off of Craigslist. It's really worked out for us lately. Praise God for leading us to these deals and for allowing us to have clean dry clothes again. :)
I've had a few interviews for different assistant positions. I should find out in a couple of weeks what will come of that. I also started taking a night class at WOU for my ESOL endorsement. So far so good on that too.
So progress, progress, progress thanks to the Lord! We are even getting out taxes done and it looks like we'll get a refund this year! PRAISE GOD!
This is indeed a Good Friday. :)
Nice to meet you! I'm a new follower of your AWESOME BLOG!
ReplyDeleteCome visit my neck of the blogging woods:
http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/04/meet-1000s-of-other-addicted-bloggers.html
I promise not to bore you.
I love Craigslist too! You can find some great deals and sell stuff for free, what could be better? Love the $4 find too, fun!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week at the Ultimate Blog Party and meet tons of new bloggers! Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog too!
How exciting! You're going to have a baby, I bet you can't wait to find out what you are having.
ReplyDeletePraise God for tax refunds!! I couldn't agree more