Mar 25, 2010

16 week 5 day appointment and Gender Ultrasound news

Today's appointment with my doctor went great! I got in and literally had not a moment to sit down before I was taken back. They did their normal weighing, urine and blood pressure tests. When the doc came in I talked with her and she said everything looks great! My weight seems to be on track even though I gained 3lbs. Urine levels were good and blood pressure was "perfect".

She measured my womb and it seems to be growing right on track too. She took out the Doppler device to listen to the baby and he/she seemed to be moving around a lot and kicking A LOT! :) She managed to track the baby down to measure the heart beat and it was at 150bpm. She said everything seems to be going great and she gives me an A+ for the appointment and had the nurse send out a request for an ultrasound at 20 weeks.

When I got home I got a call from Salem Radiology and we set the appointment to find out the gender....and....it....will....be....on..................... April 16th at 3:30pm! Yay! We'll keep you posted as we find out more information. We are VERY excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment