Aug 12, 2009

They say a mother knows....

Had the appointment, didn't see a heart beat and the baby hadn't grown much since the last time I went in (two weeks ago). So... we are having another official ultrasound at 3:15 to confirm the baby is no longer living. I had a feeling a week or so ago that my baby was no longer living...a mother knows.

I am at peace with it knowing that most likely the baby had chromosomal abnormalities that prevented it from growing. It was only 3 days more growth then it was when I was in there two weeks ago. Which isn't good. God had a plan for this baby and for us. We know that our baby is with God in heaven.

But all the same we'd love your prayers..especially on coping with it and looking forward. Please pass this on to people that know us so they know about it. It'd help us so much not to keep having to answer questions about the baby.

Thanks! God Bless!

2 comments: