I wanted another pregnancy book so I went to that section. There were tons of different pregnancy books in that area. I knew I wanted a book that would have almost everything I needed and wanted to know as a new mom. Kind of a tell-all book that I could go to and reference with my many questions. At first I didn't think I was going to find the book I needed. Many of the books covered things I already knew. I was going to give up when I saw this book.

It's awesome! It has wonderful pictures and step by step directions on how to do different essential things before the baby and after the baby arrives. It also has a detailed section of different common complications that mom's have during pregnancy, explains what those things are and explains treatment. It even talks about different complications the baby might have and treatments for them. I am totally going to recommend this book to any new mom because for me it's perfect.
Also.... it's hard for me to get Eric to pick up a book that doesn't involve airplanes and he completely went through this book last night. (Well went through the pages and read some parts). So this is definitely the book for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment