Jul 31, 2009

Eat your breakfast....

....Or so they've told me for YEARS and YEARS. Funny thing is that I never felt like eating in the morning, it always made me sick. Seriously, if I ate cereal or toast or whatever I found feel sick in the morning. That could be because most of my jobs have me starting at 7am or 8am, but still.

Funny thing about this pregnancy, is that if I DON'T eat in the morning.... I get Morning Sickness. Seriously, I can't go without something or else I pay the hefty price of nausea and vomiting over it. Maybe this pregnancy thing will get me into many more good habits. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! I'm loving a bagel, toast or cereal each morning. Plus a glass of V8-VFusion (strawberry banana), which gives me a full serving of fruits and veggies :)

    ReplyDelete