I know I posted something like this before, but I decided to take it down because it didn't reflect what I was going through. Because of how my visit went with Kaiser I am looking elsewhere for prenatal services.
I made an appointment for August 17th with Salem Nurse Midwives. These ladies have been around for a while, they would deliver at Silverton Hospital (not too far away) and come highly recommended. They focus on the education of the individual and their family about their pregnancy and give them choices for their care accordingly. If something happens and I become a high risk pregnancy they refer me to an OB or if complications arise in the hospital they refer me to an OB as well.
I have several friends who have recommended an OB in Silverton whom they LOVE. This woman has delivered many children from one of our churches. She tends to be there during the delivery and really cares for the families well being as well as praying for them and the baby. This sounds good to me as well.
So Midwife or OBGYN? Hard choice... I have a few weeks to decide. We'll see!
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.