I feel that I should update this a little more regularly when I can. I have a doc's appointment on Thursday so I can hear the heart beat. I am hoping to get some more answers on if everything is still good and maybe get a copy of the ultrasound? We'll see. I don't want to press it. I just thought the ultrasound was so cute and everyone should be able to share in our joy of seeing the little hands and feet. I think it's also very important for those that I know who don't have kids yet or those who feel they want to abort to see the development at such a little age! It's really amazing.
Lately I've been light headed in the evenings and a little nauseas. Though I am glad a little that this is normal and a good healthy sign, doesn't make evenings any easier! :) I power through it though as best I can.
We've also been looking at crib ideas. I would love to get one and to put it on the office room to start setting things up. I know I have six months or so left, but I like to plan. :) We'll see! I don't have to get a brand new one, but I want one that's safe and looks alright. :) Hope we find a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment