
This is as close to a 16 week photo as you will get for now. :)
So Eric and I were out looking for a dryer because our electric one broke, and we checked out Habitat for Humanity ReStores. All the proceeds go towards Habitat for Humanity, so we thought this would be great. We checked out the one in Salem without much luck so we went to the one in Forest Grove. I'd heard they had a few for $75, but when we got there it seems that most were gone.
So Eric and I were out looking for a dryer because our electric one broke, and we checked out Habitat for Humanity ReStores. All the proceeds go towards Habitat for Humanity, so we thought this would be great. We checked out the one in Salem without much luck so we went to the one in Forest Grove. I'd heard they had a few for $75, but when we got there it seems that most were gone.
While looking around this immediately caught my eye. It's a changing table in pretty perfect condition. It's already sanded down pretty much, so all it needs is a little stain to match the crib and we'll be set. The price for this amazing find.... $20. $20!!!!!! You can't even buy the materials to make one for that price! Below you can see that it also has a drawer and a strap! :)
The Lord has continued to lead us and bring to us everything we need thus far at pretty remarkable prices. We feel so blessed! I am not a person who needs brand new things, just things that work well and look alright. Which the crib and this definitely do! Mind you...we are getting a new crib mattress and a new changing pad, as well as new car seats and strollers. While I don't need brand new things most times, safety is definitely my first priority with this little one.


You look so pretty. I like your hairstyle.
ReplyDelete