Feb 16, 2010

Trusting in God

So yet again, God gives us little tests to trust Him in. On Sunday I noticed some stuff when I went to the bathroom that reminded me of my previous pregnancy/miscarriage. Understandably I wasn't expecting to see this at all because I thought things were going pretty well....well other than the fact that I continued to cough and cough and cough at night. Which could have caused that, I am not sure.

The next day (Monday) I saw some of the same thing. I called the doc and the nurse told me that I should rest the next couple of days before my appointment. No huge physical activity.

Thursday I should be able to get my answers on whether my baby is alive or not still. It's so hard not to go back and remember the previous pregnancy and to get scared, but I've also gotta stay as calm as possible to help the baby. Getting emotional right now would only hurt things.

So we are praying to hear a heart beat this Thursday! If we do and all looks well, we'll tell everyone this weekend and post all these posts!

Right now, we are trusting in God in the ever present unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment