Feb 22, 2010

Prayerful

I felt that I should blog about this, because it's quite an important issue. This morning I woke up and when I went to the bathroom I saw some things that were worrisome. I called the doc and she wanted me in for an ultrasound ASAP to check to see if the baby is okay. So I go in today at 3:30pm to Silverton Hospital to get the ultrasound. Eric is taking off from work and coming with me since he's a wonderful man.

We both really love this baby, no matter how long he/she is in the world. This is a little life God has entrusted to our care. We are hopeful and prayerful that everything will be okay. God can work miracles, I've seen it over and over again in my life. I've also seen God take tragedies and turn them into triumphs of the spirit. So all is not lost no matter what.

Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment