So we went looking at bathroom remodeling stuff for fun. Whilst strolling through Lowes we saw some bath vanities on clearance for ridiculous prices that weren't damaged! So we got two bath vanities, both worth close to $350 EACH. We got one for $75 and one for $85! It was something we planned on getting to remodel the bathrooms, so we couldn't pass it up! I am excited as they are both undamaged and great! These don't include the sinks or faucets, but they are still good deals!
Here are some pictures from the box, so they aren't great. Keep in mind we got the bottom parts, NOT the sink and faucet stuff. So look only at the bottom wood parts of these photos:
Sorry I took this photo from an angle. I think this one was $85...
Again...just look at the wood part! This one was $70. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment