Feb 20, 2010

Cloth Diapers...opinions anyone?

So we know it's a few months away until our little one makes an appearance on the outside, but since I am a planner, I like to be as prepared as possible. Part of this prep is figuring out which cloth diapering system (s) to use for our baby. We definitely want to use them mixed with also using disposables depending on where we are at.

We are wondering...what diaper systems have you used? Do you have any strong opinions or suggestions. We are looking at G-diapers & Bum Genius, but are also interested in Thirsties, Happy Heiny's, FuzziBunz...etc. What are your opinions? What have you heard? :)

I figured if I can get this figured our early I can start buying some up when I see them on sale or craigslist or wherever so we have less to get come baby shower time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't used any of these, but most of them weren't around, or at least that I knew of, when I had my babies. But I had a friend who's been using Bum Genius for about a year now and just LOVES them and didn't have a single criticism of them. She says in EVERY area they are better than disposable, including diaper rashes, which was always a big concern with cloth diapers in the past. I haven't heard of the other brands, so I have no idea how they compare.

    ReplyDelete