Throughout this pregnancy I've had issues with my eyesight. Sometimes my eyes would get dry and cause it to be difficult to wear contacts. I think the whole first trimester was like that. I can deal with wearing glasses. Although sometimes my eyes would get dry even with glasses or super watery and cause it to be difficult to focus or make it scary to drive! (That's happened twice during this pregnancy while I've been driving)
Well at 33 weeks and 4 days pregnant (Today) I found that reading small print is difficult. Like what I am typing right now....it's like my vision correction is slightly off. I can look around the house at things of for the most part it's fine, but when I try to read what I type it's slightly blurry or when I try to read smaller letters at a distance it's difficult too.
I called into the doctor and left a message. I should hear back later on tonight or tomorrow about it. I am hoping I can get some advice on what I can do. Maybe it'll go away tomorrow but I am unsure. It's really annoying to try to read things and have it be slightly off. I think it's more when I have to focus on something it's slightly out of focus. Cause I can look at furniture and it's fine.
So if you could keep this in your prayers that it's just normal pregnancy stuff that would be awesome! I was also EXHAUSTED this morning and basically had to take a nap not soon after I woke up. Even so, I am still not 100 percent.
No comments:
Post a Comment