Jul 25, 2009

WE ARE PREGNANT!



Yes... if you are reading this it's official, we're pregnant. I took these tests I think on June 28, 2009. The first one is the one I actually took first. As you can see the cross line was very faded, so I was skeptical. Eric was sure I was pregnant, but I needed another test. However when I took the second one that line was faded too! Gwendy told me that even though the line was faded that the fact that the line showed up meant I was pregnant.

However.... I was still skeptical. I mean...faded lines?!? I needed words, like....pregnant, not pregnant. So after minutes of debating, I went out and bought a digital one. I figured the money was worth my sanity. :) As you can see, it says PREGNANT. No clearer test than that. I figure now I can rest at ease. Eric laughed at me for taking so many tests, maybe even got a little mad, but I don't care. Now I can know for sure and start to make the many decisions that I will make regarding my baby.

3 comments:

  1. Kristine,

    Three tests.. that is WAY too cute. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! The first time is the same with everyone Im sure. I did that too the first time ;) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS that middle one is the brand I have bought with both pregnancies!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete