I wish I could just hop in the plane and go with him on these trips. It's been forever since I've been in an airplane. I think, goodness....at least a year if not more. It would be so nice to just hop in the plane and go to the coast. Or hop in the plane and visit friends. But... I am a momma now and that duty means I stay home with the baby whilst my hubs does what he needs to do. I am hoping sometime in the next few months (after Jenna heals from her ear infection of course) we can take little Jennavieve up in an airplane for her first ride. I am SO tempted to have us fly to Idaho for the tech eval instead of driving the 10-12 hours there. We'll see.
Right now it's all about letting Eric do what he needs to do to prepare for our eval in April. In case you don't follow our other blog, we are working towards becoming missionaries with Mission Aviation Fellowship. Our tech eval is in April (Oops...gotta figure out what to do with the cat then!) and will last for a couple of weeks. It's in Nampa, Idaho too!
Okay... I've decided that before Miss J wakes up, I want to work on her little dress that I am attempting to sew for the first time. Plus... it makes my time productive and creative. Something I desperately need on days like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment