May 11, 2010

Something cute :)

So I don't have any new pictures to post, or any new info to confirm the baby's gender, but I can assure you she is a lively baby. :) She kick kick kicks a lot, some days more than others, but I notice quite regularly she decides to kick and move when Eric talks or is near.

He'll talk to her and put his hand on my belly and she'll move around at least a few times, especially if she had a silent period before then. He can usually get her to move. He can't feel it most times, but I can. It'll be very exciting when the baby grows bigger and Eric can feel her more from the outside.

The baby's already a daddy's girl (or if the next ultrasound proves us wrong, a daddy's boy) and that's pretty exciting to me. :)

Just thought I'd share that little bit of info. A week from today we go in for another ultrasound so they can get the heart pictures they need and maybe, just maybe confirm the gender. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! That was the same for us. Natalie would almost ALWAYS kick for her daddy. She's still a daddy's girl and now just melts his heart. =) Can't wait to hear what that little one turns out to be.

    ReplyDelete