Hello all,
I didn't realize that I had not updated this since the ultrasound! Yikes! Most of you know that I ended up having a D&C because my body would not miscarry the baby. The procedure went well overall but I am still recovering. I've had a couple of "what the?" moments and not knowing whether what I've seen or what I'm feeling is normal, but after talking with my nurse friends I know that it is. Praise God for that!
We WILL try again to get pregnant in a few months. We have to wait that long to make sure everything is nice and cozy for the baby. In the mean time it'll give us time to work on the house, work on our school work and just spend time with each other. Things have been so crazy these past couple of weeks with my medical issues and us trying to figure out life that things fly by. Plus with my hormones coming down to normal levels it's been hard for me to feel quite normal.
Lately it's all about me getting back to normal physically and getting a job! Jobs are so hard to get these days. I did get offered one but the person I would be assisting (a teacher) had a way far out style that was too far out for me! I got offered the job but had to turn it down. That was way hard to do but I think better in the end.
God has a plan, we know it. We are trying hard to hold fast to the promise of hope He gives us. We will have children someday. Maybe naturally, maybe adopted...but we will. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate them. We'll try to keep this website updated as much as possible about family type events.
Blessings,
Eric and Kristine Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment